We’re always excited to welcome new individuals to our company. We consider ourselves one, big happy family! It’s an honor to have people on our team who are ready to share our mission. OH! You don’t remember our mission? Well, here it is…
To represent Jesus Christ to the Gulf Coast by providing peace of mind at a fair price, protecting our environment as the leader in green pest management, and serving others with excellence in all we do!
And…would you help us welcome two outstanding new gentlemen to our sales team? Welcome Jeff Grim and Charles Morgan!
Here are some fast fun facts about Jeff Grim:
- He grew up in Sarasota and went to Riverview High School—go Rams!
- He is married to his beautiful wife, Candice and they have 2 great kids!
- He has 2 dogs, a Husky named Bane and a Jack Russell Terrier named Jasmine!
- He coaches high school basketball in North Port!
- He has been in the pest control industry for 8 years and was a paramedic for 11 years!
- He also enjoys fishing, sports and family time!
- Finally, he is a a real go-getter who loves “helping people”!
Here are some fast fun facts about Charles Morgan:
- He was born in Hinsdale, IL.
- He is engaged to his lovely fiancée, Karen.
- He has a an adorable Golden Retriever named Milo!
- He has been in the pest control industry for 27 years.
- He has been a certified operator and former owner of a pest control company in Georgia!
- He loves fishing and family time.
- And his motto is : “You’re my customer first, then the company’s!”
We couldn’t be more thrilled to have them join the Good News Pest Solutions Team. We look forward to a bright future together!